Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Part 2: This is for YOU:)

Imagine Jesus walking around in the world we see today. What is he doing? How is He acting? What does He think? Picture Him being told about the economy, diseases, and any other problem you can think of; it may even be something you are dealing with.
Now....imagine Jesus face to face with you....He begins to talk.....

My Beloved, how I love YOU so! You mean so much to me. My thoughts of you out number the grains of sand! I know the deepest parts of you. I am with you always. Come to me and I will give you rest. Let not your heart be troubled! Have you forgotten what I have done for you? I paid the greatest price for you! Why do you fear and worry so! I will never leave you nor forsake you. Remember when I was on the cross and I said it is finished; I meant it! I was pierced , crushed, and punished so you wouldn't have to be! Lay down your fears, lay down your worries and come to Me. I will help you. Let My grace blow your fears away. YOU are my Beloved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com