Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things Are Changing : )

This year brings new things for me and my family: my husband joined the Army, I'm living with my family(while the hubs in training), and by the end of the year I will live in a different state. I am very excited for what is to come. Change is good...change means growth and growing is a good thing as Martha would say.
Ever since I have know my husband, he has loved the idea of being in the military. We have gone back and forth as to when would be a good time to join and now just felt like the right time. I feel so honored to be married to my sweet husband. It feels so weird without him here, but I know the desires of his heart are being fulfilled and that makes me happy. I am very excited to see what's ahead :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com